SELF-SERVICE CASH REGISTERS FOR BUSINESS
To keep a cash register at a company does cost. Sometimes, it has even detrimental effect to the company; therefore, innovative companies pass the function of cash registers to self-service cash registers. This could be cost saving to a company, at the same time the time of its employees and customers also can be saved.
A self-service cash register is a customized self-service payment terminal to meet your company‘s needs and a special software developed according to your needs. Design of self-service facilities and user interface may be created matching the style of your company.
The following are main functions of a self-service cash register:
- Accepts cash;
- Gives change;
- Prints out payment cheques.
Additional functions of a self-service cash register:
- Accepts payments by bank cards;
- Accepts payments by NFC cards;
- Accepts payments through PayPal system;
- Issues various type and format cards;
- Prints out documents or tickets (up to format A4);
- Provides reservation of seats.
Please contact and consult us free of charge, we will help you to evaluate your need with pleasure.